Monday, January 7, 2019

The Crazy Cousin Quilt Store

 If any one is ever in the Fredricksburg Va. area, you should go check out The Crazy Cousin Quilt Store.  http://www.thecrazycousin.com/ I really love that store. Every time I have gone there the staff is so friendly and helpful.                                                                                                                               I don't always buy much, just usually what I need or what I think I need. A pair of quilting gloves, needles, a ruler or two, thread and of course fabric. They have a shelf in the back with fabric in two yard packs $5.99 a yard, $6.99 a yard and $7.99 a yard. There are tables that have fabric in the bolt for $5.99 a year and $6.99 yard.                                                                                                                                     They sell long arm quilting machines and sewing machines too. I just love the simply sixteen that is set up on a little foot quilt frame. I have gotten to play with it a couple of times, even though I told them I could not buy it.                                                                                                                        I am trying out some of the good quilting threads and they have Wonderfil, Signature and Aurifil. I sure they have more I just can't remember. Aurifil is the first one I am trying, it has to better then from Joann's fabric store. I will let you know.   What kind of thread do you use?                                                                                           
Fabric and Thread I bought this time. 

No comments: